Ignition Cares is Ignition’s way of ensuring both internal and external stakeholders as well as the environment are treated with care and compassion. We care about the impact our company makes on our people, the environment and the wider economy. We take this responsibility very seriously and each person in the organisation is involved and on board with this company ethos so we can make a positive difference both internally, externally and on the environment.
One area we are passionate about is sustainability and ensuring we strive to be as environmentally friendly as possible. Some areas we are focusing on are:
- Recycling: Recycling all waste in all three regions.
- Say no to plastic: Committing to go single use plastic free by 2022.
- Eco-friendly alternatives: Encouraging our customers to always choose the eco-friendly alternative where possible.
- Reducing our carbon footprint: Travelling less between regions by choosing to do meetings using our in-house video conferencing facilities.
- Reducing our carbon footprint: Lowering our carbon emissions by planning our delivery routes more effectively.
- Education: Educating our people on what we can do inside and outside of work to make a difference.
Watch this space for more ways Ignition Cares. We are continuously striving to do more good things and we strongly believe we can make a difference no matter how big or small, it all counts.
GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY
IGNITION CARES INITIATIVES
One example of the our Ignition Cares programme in action is when we visited Kidz Positive on Nelson Mandela Day, and donated #67blankets.
We felt it necessary to support such an amazing cause that helps people in need. This non-profit organisation (NPO) focuses on job creation for mothers and caregivers of families affected by HIV, and our team was truly inspired by the creativity, determination and strength of the women who run it.
CUSTOM BRANDED BOXED WATER
BOXED WATER IS RESPONSIBLE MARKETING